Terms of Sales
Terms of Sales
Mobile Home / Caravan
Rates and Tourist Tax
No Right of Withdrawal
The “PARKING” location of the rental is designed for a single vehicle. Any other vehicle must park outside the campsite.
You must report any late arrival before 6:00 p.m. so that the campsite can make arrangements.
Otherwise, if you want to arrive in the morning, you will need to book the night before. Any delay in the arrival time must be reported in order to allow the conservation of the rental. The manager reserves the right to dispose of the planned pitch if there is no news within 24 hours after the planned arrival date. Payments made will not be refunded.
2. During your Stay
We may ask for other guarantees if we have to lend you an electrical adapter, childcare equipment or other services.
Cancellation and Amendments
1. Modification of your Booking
• Each request to reduce the length of your stay is considered a partial cancellation. It will therefore be subject to the terms of cancellation and interruption of stay. In the absence of a message from you indicating a postponement of your arrival date. The Management reserves the right to make the accommodation available for sale again 24 hours after the agreed arrival date. You will therefore lose the benefit of your reservation.
2. Services not used
3. Cancellation due to “Le Clairet” campsite
4. Cancellation by the camper
You must make any cancellation request in writing (registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or e-mail with acknowledgment of receipt) to the “Le Clairet” campsite.
If the cancellation occurs:
• More than 30 days before the start date of the stay: we keep the deposit as compensation, unless you have taken out cancellation insurance.
• Less than 30 days before the start date of the stay: 100% of the amount of the stay will be required and no refund will be granted, unless you have taken out cancellation insurance.
Internal Regulations (excerpt)
The “parking” location of the rental or the camping location is designed for a single vehicle. Any other car must park outside the campsite.
Wood-fired barbecues are prohibited on the estate. They are allowed only on barbecue air designed for this purpose. Gas or electric barbecues are tolerated.
TRAFFIC: the speed is limited to 10 km/h. The barriers close from 0h and 6h in the morning. Traffic within the campsite is prohibited during this period.
Liability of the Contractual Customer
The same would apply if the campsite were to notice excessive occupation of the accommodation (number of occupants greater than the authorized capacity of the rental). Consequently, the customer certifies that he holds a civil liability contract with his insurer covering damage that may be caused to the property rented or entrusted (provide the certificate).
Responsibility of the Campsite
In low season, and for reasons related to attendance, the campsite reserves the right to modify or remove certain facilities, services or planned activities. For any reservation in low season, we advise you to contact the campsite to validate these points.
Opposition to Telephone Canvassing
If you are not satisfied with the answer, you can contact the Medicys Mediation Center by filing a file online on the following website www.medicys.fr or by post: Medicys – 73 Boulevard de Clichy – 75009 PARIS.
Camping Le Clairet
Dear customers, these elements are necessary to avoid any misunderstanding.
We thank you for your trust and wish you a pleasant stay.